Rudy Baldew Bus Company, at your service.
- For over 10 years we have transported people successfully to every corner of Suriname
- We arrange the most convenient transportation so you can explore Suriname at your own pace
- We work seamlessly with tour operators
- We make travel in Suriname a comfortable, safe, pleasant experience, door to door
- We facilitate airport arrivals and departure schedules
- We have experience with cruise ship lines
- For over 10 years Rudy Bladew Bus Company has put service first
- Watch our movie introduction
Meet Suriname brimming with natural beauty and friendly people
- Rudy Baldew Buses
Outside the Maretraitte Mall Paramaribo
- Rudy Baldew overseeing boarding
Rudy Baldew Buscompany makes great effort to provide the best customer experience possible.
- Rudy Baldew Bus at Krasnapolsky
Transporting guests from Paramaribo to Bergendal.
- Rudy Baldew Bus in Paramaribo
Heavy traffic in the city or slippery roads in the Interior. You will find Rudy Baldew's buses whereever they are needed. To transport customers to any place in Suriname if the road allows it.
- On the way to Adjani
The drive through the rainforest is an unforgetable experience.
- Road in the Interior.
When it rains its slippery, when it is dry there is dust. The beauty of the rainforest makes everything worthwhile.
- Welcome to Albina
The lively town on the Marowijne River
- Albina on the Marowijne
River taxis go between Suriname and French Guyana
- Albina market day
Many people from French Guyana shop in Suriname
- Taking a break
A pause for tea, coffe and delicious sandwiches
- Crossing a river
One of the rivers between Paramaribo and Albina
- Leaving Para
On the road to the Interior
- Entering Brokopondo
The region next to Para on the way to the Interior
- Short break in a Maroon village
There are many villages along the Interior route
- The roads are slippery when wet
And dusty when dry
- Stepping out for a break
Along the main route
Brownsberg is a beautiful trip in itself
- The road ends here
It's a boat ride from here
- Two Baldew buses passing near Bergendal
Baldew buses go this way daily
- Bergendal is a popular tourist spot
One of Suriname's ecoresorts
- Rudy Baldew
Mr. Baldew enjoying a ride on his bus
- Time for a chat
You make new friends on a longer ride
- Traveling upstream
On the Suriname River
- Unforgetable tour
In the Suriname Rainforest
- Amazing tree giants
The Rainforest is dense, varied and beautiful
- Suriname River
The stillness of an early morning
- Rudy Baldew Buses
Featured destination: Galibi Nature Reserve
At the mouth of the Marowijne River where it meets the ocean, witness one of Nature's most amazing and timeless rituals. Four species of female turtles come to the beach at Galibi, lumber out of the water and find their way onto land to lay their eggs.
Visit nearby Amer-Indian villages and enjoy local hospitality and artwork, swim, stroll on the beach, or simply relax, surrounded by the beauty of the rainforest.
Visit one of the most amazing places on the planet. Join a tour
Looking for awesome adventure off the beaten track?
This one begins in Paramaribo with all the excitement, sights and sounds of Suriname’s unique capital city. We were part of a tour group with Rudy Baldew Bus Company for an overnight tour to Galibi. Read more
We are delighted that for the first time Suriname has been added to the Lonely Planet list of special places to visit. We know the many special attributes of our country and are excited that many more people will visit our favorite place on Earth. We would be honored to be your transport of choice. Rudy Baldew Bus Company, at your service.